Monday 9 January 2012

Let the customers speak!

“Remember happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.”

Roy Goodman

Today I am giving my blog over to all the lovely customers who have purchased my hand crafted work over the past few months.  It makes me happy to hear what they say about my items and especially that my work gives them happiness too.  It is not always about the money with me. (Although, it is nice!)  I enjoy what I do and hope that what I make gives pleasure to those who purchase.


Intermingled with the comments I have selected a few of my favourite items from my shop that are available now to purchase! (I think I am secretly hoping no-one will purchase them, so that I can keep them!)

 My first sales came on 5th November 2011.

“So thrilled with my purchases, 2 bags and a purse, beautifully made delightfully packaged and quick delivery. I highly recommend Edwina’s site.”


“Really gorgeous items and so beautifully wrapped, would recommend this lovely shop and seller to anyone.”
Venus Handbag

In December I had a lot more sales ...


“Another lovely item made by Edwina, really love this pencil case for my daughter for Christmas.” 


Received my notebook today, very quick service and it is even more gorgeous than it looked in the picture, beautifully packaged too. I just love this shop.”
Silk Purse with embroidery

Lovely item, quick and free delivery, lovely kind correspondence, very polite and the purse is absolutely lovely, I love everything vintage and this purse is just perfect!! Thanks again!! :)”


“This address book is absolutely gorgeous and I intend to keep it for many, many years, it is a pleasure to look at, well made and just what I wanted, thanks Edwina :)”


Arrived quickly, very well packaged. Bag is absolutely gorgeous, thank you.”
Isis Handbag
 Finally, the New Year started off with a lovely flurry of sales.

“Edwina made this case especially for me and my reaction when it arrived was, Wow ! It is stunning, beautifully made with lovely embroidery on the front and a perfect fit for my netbook, What a talented lady, thank you Edwina so much.”


A6 Address book

“Gorgeous bag, ideal for going out on an evening and holidays. Delivery was very quick and the item was beautifully packaged.”
"Firstly super fast delivery, well wrapped and packaged and inside the most gorgeous well made bag, with beautiful embroidery on the front, what can I say it is delightful and not the first lovely item I have had from this shop, anyone reading this feedback should buy one of Edwina's lovely lovely bags!”

So there you have it! A lovely selection of comments from my lovely customers. Wouldn’t you like to be a customer now? After reading these comments you can’t fail to be impressed and also buy confidently knowing the item is of a high standard, nicely packaged and quickly despatched with FREE UK P&P!!

BFN
Edwina
Don’t forget to click on the photo and it will take you directly to my shop.
Victoria Handbag

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely lot of comments, but then it`s well deserved as your bags are fabulous.
    Highly recommended from me too. I love my bag.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea for a blog post and you've always got it to direct new people to rather than have them try and find the feedback section on Folksy. Plus you've got lots of lovely pics included too. I hope you don't mind if I copy your idea at some point! Shaz x

    ReplyDelete